|Delivery areas||City, region, local community||Delivery price in Euro|
|LV2||Baloži, Mārupe, Salaspils, Stopiņi||20,00-25,00|
|LV3||Ādaži, Babīte, Carnikava, Garkalne, Ikšķile, Jaunmārupe, Jūrmala Ķekava, Olaine, Ropaži, Vangaži||25,00-30,00|
|LV4||Aizkraukle, Alūksne, Balvi, Bauska, Cēsis, Daugavpils, Dobele, Gulbene, Jēkabpils, Jelgava, Krāslava, Kuldīga,|
Liepāja, Limbaži, Ludza, Madona, Ogre, Preiļi, Rēzekne, Saldus, Saulkrasti, Sigulda, Talsi, Tukums, Valka,
|LV5||Other Latvian territory||40,00-60,00|
|Deliveries in LV1, LV2, LV3 zones are performed daily - without holidays.
Deliveries in LV4, LV5 areas are made according to the route schedule.
Express delivery (at the date and time specified by the recipient) in the LV4 and LV5 areas - EUR 0.45 per kilometer from the consignor to the consignee and back.
Delivery prices may vary depending on the size, weight, quantity and distance to the consignee
- The delivery price is shown up to the staircase, gate or the nearest delivery point where you can drive by car
- If cargo is required to be brought indoors, or furniture assembly works, then when ordering delivery, the dispatcher must be warned.
- Fee for picking up the goods is from – 5,00 EUR per floor, starting from the first floor
- If the cargo can be lifted, the fee will be – 10.00 EUR for the first and last floor
Note: The carrier does not provide bulky furniture (or other cargo) into the home in the following cases:
– Too narrow stairs
– Inappropriate door dimensions
– Features of apartment design or layout is complicated
In such cases, the carrier’s representative will contact the customer and the parties will agree on further action when assessing the particular situation.
For deliveries in Jurmala City from the 1st of April to the 30th of September, the drive in price in the city – 2 Euro – is added to the delivery price.